Click the "Become a customer" header in the top right-hand corner of this page. Once you have registered, you will receive your personal login details, which consist of a customer number and password.
If you have previously registered as a customer with Stockholms Auktionsverk, your existing login details are also valid for our site.
To log in, click the "Login" header in the top right-hand corner of this page.
You can now place bids.
Please note the following:
• The lowest acceptable bid is SEK 300.
• Bids are to be placed according to a fixed tariff.
• You can either bid the next amount on the tariff scale or place a higher max. bid. The bidding will then be managed to your benefit, to provide you with the most advantageous bid possible.
Example 1: The current bid is SEK 4,000. You enter a max. bid of SEK 5,000. In this case, the bid is raised to SEK 4,200 – which is your bid. If no-one else bids, the you will win the auction with a final bid of SEK 4,200 – even though your max. bid was actually SEK 5,000.
Example 2: The current bid is SEK 2,000, which is below the reserve price (see below). The reserve price (which is never displayed) is SEK 4,000. You enter a max. bid of SEK 7,000, which results in the current bid being raised to SEK 4,000 (the reserve price). You naturally remain involved in the bidding up to and including SEK 7,000, if necessary.
• If your bid is lower than the reserve price – i.e. the lowest price that the seller will accept – you will see a message that reads "Reserve price not reached"..
• Make sure to confirm your bid.
• Bids placed are binding and cannot be withdrawn.
• Bidding will continue if several bidders are active during the final stages of the bidding period, on the basis of the following rules: if less than two minutes of the period remain, the bidding will be extended by one minute. If less than a minute of the period remains, the bidding will be extended by two minutes.