Of course, at Lauritz and Stockholm Auktionsverk we support the authorities' instructions and measures in the fight against coronavirus. At the urgence of the national authorities, it is essential that the Nordic countries do not stop functioning entirely, but rather that we act actively and responsibly in everyday life.
At Lauritz and Stockholm Auktionsverk we are careful on behalf of our customers and colleagues so that we can look after each other. Of course, we are following the situation closely and update our customers regularly via our various channels. Below you can read about our current guidelines.
• We are open and have aligned ourselves with the authorities' instructions regarding hand sanitizers, and we make sure to remain at a distance from each other in our large auction rooms. This means you can still safely visit us. Find your local auction house here.
• If you are considering selling something at auction, you can still order a free valuation in your own home. Of course, when performing home visits, our specialists also follow all of the authorities' instructions.
• You may also choose to get an online estimation by which you send us a photo and information about the item you consider selling. You will get the estimate returned to you by email. Book an online valuation here.
• We also manage transportation on behalf of our selling customers. Item collection is free in Denmark, Sweden and Germany if you are putting items up for auction. See guidelines for Denmark, Germany and Sweden on our respective website versions.
• Once you have purchased an item, you can choose to pick up the item yourself at the local auction house where it was purchased, or you can order transportation via our partnered transportation company.
• Only in Denmark: Should you, as a purchasing customer, experience challenges regarding the timely collection of your item, you can contact us regarding an extended storage agreement.
You are always welcome to contact us if you have any questions.